LOS ANGELES–March 7, 2011—Infinitely Virtual, a rapidly expanding provider of virtual server and cloud computing technology, is pleased to announce the implementation of VMware’s vSphere 4.1 infrastructure, offering expanded power and cloud computing capabilities to Infinitely Virtual clients.
VMware vSphere is an award-winning global leader in virtualization and cloud computing software and services, trusted by a large percentage of Fortune 100, 500, and 1000 companies who use the platform to power their cloud computing solutions.
Key Improvements to vSphere 4.1
• 64-bit requirement creates critical gains in capacity
• Ability to support a larger number of physical hosts/virtual machines per cluster
• Up to a three-fold increase in capacity over previous capabilities
• Accelerated memory compression expands Virtual Machine density up to 25%
• vMotion enhancements support virtual machine migrations up to 8 times faster
• Storage and network I/O controls allow for acute workload balancing
• OS with socket restrictions may use more host CPU cores
Customization and Control
• An improved Active Directory authentication maximizes security
• Advanced tools and metrics support storage performance and energy efficiency
• New monitoring tools keep applications and hosts running at top performance
“Infinitely Virtual is committed to staying on the cutting edge to provide the latest products and services to its customers. Adding vSphere 4.1 to our infrastructure will provide clients with the best solutions available,” says Adam Stern, President and CEO of Infinitely Virtual.
Infinitely Virtual’s addition of VMware’s vSphere 4.1 infrastructure takes the company further in its commitment to deliver the highest quality virtual products and services to clients at the industry’s lowest prices. Visit the new website, and learn more about plan options at http://www.infinitelyvirtual.com .
About Infinitely Virtual
Infinitely Virtual is a leading provider of high quality and affordable virtual terminal server technology, capable of delivering services to any type of business, including cloud computing and hosting, virtual private hosting, virtual dedicated server, Exchange Email and Exchange Hosting. As a virtual company, Infinitely Virtual is managed using Software as a Service or SaaS tools–an affordable way for businesses to use software as it’s needed, rather than licensing all devices with all applications. Infinitely Virtual provides customers with expert 24×7 Technical Support. With an innovative approach to virtualization, Infinitely Virtual provides aggressively priced options that competitors simply cannot meet. More information about Infinitely Virtual can be found at: http://www.infinitelyvirtual.com or call 866-257-8455.