Better safeguard your user endpoints with MDR
As the cyberthreat landscape evolves, traditional antivirus solutions are no longer sufficient to protect your user endpoints — from desktops to laptops to printers.
That’s why IV offers standard and advanced Managed Detection & Response (MDR) as part of its Managed IT services. Our MDR service provides AI-powered prevention, detection, response, and threat hunting across your local user endpoints to protect against potentially harmful threat attacks and malicious behavior that can put your data — and your business — at risk.
Powered by SentinelOne’s Singularity XDR Platform, our MDR service enables us to defend faster, at greater scale, and with higher accuracy to limit the impact of cyber threats on your business operations.
- Provides real-time threat hunting and response during normal business hours
- Leverages an advanced, AI-powered malware solution from SentinelOne
- Delivers autonomous protection using best-in-class cybersecurity technology
- Provides 24×7 threat hunting, monitoring, and response in real time
- Combines state-of-the-art AI technology with the expertise of dedicated threat intelligence analysts and trained security staff
- Delivers Security Operations Center features including risk alerts, digital forensics, exclusions, and agency policy and management